To comply with local regulations and enjoy the full tax and structuring benefits on offer, Hong Kong incorporated businesses require a local address.
To save you time and energy, the team at A-PASS can connect you with ‘ready-to-use’ office space, where you and your business are able to start almost immediately. Alternatively, we can also help set you up in a furnished office space or co-working space with a trusted third-party provider.
Do you need a Registered Office address in Hong Kong?
To ensure compliance to the local Companies Registry regulations, Hong Kong incorporated Companies are mandated to secure a local business address. Meeting these requirements means you and your Company will enjoy the full tax and structuring benefits on offer when incorporating a Company in Hong Kong.
The Registered Office address must also meet the following criteria:
- The address must be used for all communication and notices.
- It must be a physical office in Hong Kong.
- P.O. boxes are not acceptable.
Why use A-PASS as your Registered Office address in Hong Kong?
- A-PASS has an office address in Sheung Wan, which is administratively in the Central and Western District.
- Address can be used as a mailing address for all your business needs and be used on your business cards, letterheads, marketing etc.
- Handling of all government notices, especially from Companies Registry and HK Inland Revenue Department, to avoid penalties and late filings within the deadline.
- A-PASS completes the required forms to register your address with the relevant authorities.
- Scanning/emailing services on request.
- Mail Forwarding service – notifications of all incoming mail/parcels (annual fee) where you have the option to have your mail opened and emailed/posted to you – or we can ‘hold’ for collection (free service).
- A-PASS registers all incoming mail with a confidential record; kept to make sure all your mail is protected and logged.